Key Qualifications and Experience
Member of Association for Coaching
British Psychological Society Level B Psychometric Testing
Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Situational Leadership II trainer (Ken Blanchard Companies).
In previous roles, Alison has:
- Designed and implementated a learning and development strategy in a global professional services firm.
- Introduced and implemented PACE thinking.
- Designed and implementated performance management processes aligned to business objectives.
- Become an expert in psychometric and personality profiling in recruitment and development.
- Delivered over 300 hours of coaching.
- Designed and implemented a grading structure and behavioural framework which allowed for business growth and individual development.