Here Tim Rusling discusses talent management and development at Director and Partner level.
A-Z of PACE Programmes
The list below will provide you with the types of projects we have completed or are involved in. Whether you’re a regular or existing client of PACE, or you are looking at prospective programmes for your organisation, then the project subjects below could help your firm.
We hope this provides you with a greater insight into what we do. If you would like more information on any of the projects above please contact us.
The best firms and the best teams develop the best leaders. Just as technical ability can be developed and fine tuned, so can leadership and management skills.
Leadership is not just the domain of CEOs, Senior Partners or Managing Partners; it is vital at all levels.
Firms come to us to help them develop leadership and management capabilities at all levels of their organisation.
Our expertise includes:
- Assessing leadership capabilities and potential
- Leadership assessment centres
- Future leader programmes
- Training and developing people’s leadership skills and behaviours
- Leadership and management coaching
- Leading business development and client relationship management initiatives
- How to motivate and influence people and teams
- Talent retention
- Facilitating board and management meetings
Our thoughts and experiences on leadership in professional services are often called upon by the national and international business press and by leading professional services trade bodies. To learn more click here.
Find out more:
> Contact us
> Ask PACE a question
> Register to receive email alerts
Successful firms recognise the importance of managing their current clients and have a real desire to win high value
Winning high quality
clients takes time. All firms have limited time and resource available for business development. Firms work with PACE to ensure their business development efforts generate the best returns. We help professionals develop:
- The highest possible level of skills and confidence based on the PACES™ approach to consultative selling
- A project management approach to business development based on the proven PACE Pipeline™ model
- The most practical and focussed business development strategies
The nature of our work varies according to each client. It includes:
- Understanding and assessing current client development strategies
- Designing the ‘perfect client base of the future’
- Developing selection criteria for target clients
- Creating business development plans
- Identifying who should be involved in winning new clients
- Establishing a ‘project management’ approach to the process of business development
- Training and developing individuals in the skills and behaviours of winning business
- Coaching individuals to implement plans and win new work
- Guiding people to lead, manage and measure business development activities
- Coaching support and a helping hand with pitches, tenders, proposals and presentations
We help our clients to win more of the right work, from the right clients at the right fee!
Find out more:
We Influence top line growth in our clients’ business by helping them to:
- Win new business
- Retain their key clients and build greater client loyalty
- Deal with the leadership issues inherent in these expertise-driven businesses
The reason professionals work with PACE is simple, we have a proven approach to business development that delivers increased profitable fee income.
PACE core thinking is proven, however we fully accept that each of our clients is different. We invest our time to understand how PACE thinking needs to be adapted to ensure the right outcomes for your firm or organisation.
PACE consultants understand professional services and each have a background with at least fifteen years as senior managers, partners and directors.
“Every contact I have with PACE is marked by professionalism, approachability and a genuine desire to help”
Head of learning and development, top 10 accountancy firm
Find out more: