The PACE Coaching Academy is a bespoke, time efficient, unique programme for busy professionals that wish to become highly effective in all key elements of best practice business development.
Never before have all the core aspects of business development been included in one programme.
The programme will include development on all of the following:
- Business Development Planning
- Sector and market selection
- Planning, managing and monitoring business development activity
- Making time for business development
- Prospect client selection
- Prospect research
- Decision making models
- Effective marketing for professionals and approaching clients
- Generating meetings
- Maintaining and maximising your network
- Maximising the effectiveness of events and seminars
- Meeting preparation
- Effective client meetings
- Positioning and differentiating yourself and your firm
- Building rapport and trust
- Client engagement
- Consultative selling skills
- Understanding the client
- Identifying and maximising opportunities
- Opportunity analysis
- Proposal writing
- Presenting to win
- Pitch coaching
- Managing fees with confidence, handling fee challenges and negotiation
- Key client management
- Client feedback and client review meetings
- Handling negative feedback
- Cross selling
- Client development, client protection and client planning
- Working as a client team, sharing information and internal communication
- Managing and leading business development or client teams
How does it work?
The Programme consists of a series of short master-class tutorials (usually 3 hours in length), approximately once every four to six weeks, mixing taught content, discussion, and practical tools with business development practice, observation and feedback.
Between each master-class tutorial the programme includes real application and implementation, tightly focused reading to expose participants to the latest thinking and best practice tools, and individual coaching Supervision.
There is the option of working one on one with a world-class business development coach or the preferred mode for most is to work in carefully matched small learning syndicates of three participants working together with their coach.
The programme normally takes approximately 9 months and must be completed within 18 months. This can be accelerated if the delegates are in agreement.
Who should attend?
Are you involved in or responsible for growing business, generating fees, winning clients, or managing and protecting existing clients? Or are you responsible for or helping others to achieve this. Are you busy? Do you want to improve or become excellent in best practice business development? If the answers to these questions are yes then this programme is for you.
Because of the matching of the learning syndicates this programme is tailored to suit the requirements of everyone from partner to an associate and from a business development or marketing director to a graduate.
Our community is diverse but focuses on those people who are involved in business development within professional services firms; the key requirements for joining, alongside business credibility, are a genuine interest in best practice business development, and a desire to develop.
For more information on the programme and to discuss how it can be integrated with your firm, contact us.
> Return to Coaching Home
> Contact us
> Register to receive email alerts