Paul’s background and experience before joining PACE included leadership roles in key client management, sales management, business development and training within blue chip organisations.
He has spent the last seventeen years working predominantly with professional services firms, helping them grow their business through protecting and developing existing clients and through winning new clients.
In addition to the UK, Paul has worked across Europe, the Middle East, North Africa, the US, the Far East, Australia and the Indian Sub-Continent.
Paul draws on this diverse experience to help his clients achieve their goals through the implementation of effective, practical and measurable solutions.
He is regularly asked to speak at regional, national and global conferences on key client management, business development and leadership and has been a judge on numerous panels, including for the last four years, a judge for the Managing Partners Forum for the most Innovative Client Service Solution.
Not only is he a presenter, a writer, a trainer, qualified coach and consultant but is also a passionate practitioner of all that PACE shares – winning clients, delighting clients and living best practice business development and key client management.
Current areas of interest
- The business development process and the skills needed to win and retain clients
- Key client planning and implementing key client management as part of a culture
- Client engagement – at all levels in the firm
- Winning beauty parades and pitch coaching
- Leading business development
- The Question and Answer Session, Blog
- The Secrets to Successful Pitch Coaching – Part 2
- The Secrets to Successful Pitch Coaching – Part 1
- Holding onto your Key Client Relationships, Law Business Review
- Business development: get up and go, bestpractice magazine online (an AccountancyAge publication)
- Money talks, Legal Week
- What makes the perfect pitch
- Jekyll or Hyde, Accountancy magazine
- Being better placed to win, PM magazine
- Making it happen, PM Magazine
- The nature of good nurturing, Axiom
- How to manage ‘bluebirds’, PSMG
- Using protection, Accountancy
- Know your client, New Civil Engineer
- One eye on the prize, Legal Week