Objectives are set and agreed with each individual when they join the Academy and before the programme commences. Specific tasks and actions are agreed at each session with each individual and these are followed up and worked on during the coaching sessions between modules. All objectives, actions, outcomes, results, achievements and successes are captured in the individuals’ workbooks.Read more here
Delegates from all the programmes are invited to come together for an annual graduation event and the presentation of their certificates.
Read more here
- Access to the full PACE team
- A programme covering all aspects of business development and client management
- Seven masterclasses and seven coaching sessions
- Shared learning from other leading professionals
- Associated reading materials
- Your best becoming even better, imagine a 5-10% increase in their performance
- Individuals being able to share with others within your firm
- Membership of the PACE Business Development Academy network and Alumni
- Accelerated profitable growth for your firm
Many of our clients find that the most cost effective way to embed a business development culture across their firms is to deliver PACE material through their own training or business development departments.
PACE offers a first class trainer accreditation programme, with an exceptional ongoing support programme that ensures highly effective delivery of PACE material.
- Facilitators’ guides /manuals for each programme
- Presentation slides
- Membership of PACE trainers ‘community’
- Online access to support materials / coaching
- Coaching surgery every six months for trainers
- Multi media materials (training DVDs etc)
- Updates as PACE develop new materials
- Help with development of case studies
PACE supports trainers in the UK and Internationally.
If you would like to know more contact John Monks on +44 (0)1932 260062 or email [email protected]
PACE provide outstanding conference and key-note speakers on topics relating to business development in professional services both in the UK and Internationally. Our consultants include authors of published books and prolific writers of thought leadership articles that appear regularly in the professional media.
Recent speaking engagements include:
- Top UK law firms’ Partner conference, London
- Major accountancy firm’s International Annual Conference, London
- Partners’ conference, global forensic accounting firm, Las Vegas NV USA
- Global accounting firm’s North America Partners conference, Denver CO USA
- International accountancy firms’ Asia-Pacific Partners conference, Bali, Indonesia
- Directors’ conference global engineering firm, Dubai, UAE
- Professional Marketing Forums’ (PMF) annual conference, London, GB
- Professional Marketing Forum (PMF) Training Workshops, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, London, Manchester, Nottingham, GB
- PSMG annual conference, London, GB
- PSMG skills seminars, Birmingham, London, Manchester, GB
- Legal Week independent law firms’ conference, London, GB
- Top 10 law firm annual Partners’ conference, Frankfurt, Germany
- Leading property consultant’s annual conference, Edinburgh, GB
- Global financial services firm’s world conference, Cancun, Mexico
- Top 10 property consultant’s training conference, Cardiff, GB
Speaking topics include:
- Growing a professional services firm
- Business development in a ‘downturn’
- Engaging fee-earners in business development
- Client experience management
- Winning new clients
- Managing key clients
“The PACE speakers were inspiring, they won over even our most sceptical fee-earners”
Business Development Director, global engineering firm
If you are looking for a world class speaker for your next event contact us on +44 (0)1932 260062 or email [email protected] for further details, pricing and availability.
By: Paul Denvir, Kevin Walker and Dr Clifford Ferguson
The ideal tool for helping leading professionals to be successful in 2013 and beyond.
By: Paul Denvir and Kevin Walker
How to defend and develop your firm’s most valuable assets.
A practical guide to planning and implementing best practice in key client management.
By: Kevin Walker, Paul Denvir and Dr Clifford Ferguson